People in pain are turning to yoga!
Classes for Persistent Pain
This could be your sort of Yoga if you have been in pain for way too long! Enquire about Gentle Yoga for Persistent Pain. Research shows that gentle, careful movement and meditation can help to retrain the neural pathways of pain response in the brain. Contact Pam regarding specialised Pain Care classes and private consultations.
Summer Renewal program 10th edition was a great success! 'The perfect way to begin the year'...
In early New Year, we enjoyed two full mornings of self enquiry, along with asana, pranayama and meditation. We worked with the prowess of symbolic Hindu Goddesses Durga and Annapurna, 'The Fierce Mama' and the bounteous one suggested ways we might steer our lives into 2018. The participants enjoyed time for introspection and creativity - the colourd pencils came out and creative poems were written before our very eyes.
From MR: 'A great opportunity to get in touch with your heart's deepest desires, explore new practices and energise/recharge yourself'
I love the opportunity to delve deeper into some guiding philosophy and to tap into the creative juices. Pam
vitalyoga with Pam Bleakley
Join me for Hatha yoga in my Chifley studio, in either general classes or recovery classes. Choose which suits you best. Look forward to vitality, wellbeing and peace of mind.
- my teaching focuses on strength, balance, agility and flow - all important as we age - and especially on breathing well. Breathing well is a key to good health
- I will look after your bad back, your chronic condition so you find more ease and vitality
- after 17 years of teaching yoga, I still love it
- we must use it or lose it. Let's get going now!
- need to go gently after illness or surgery? I can help you
- I have specialised training in Yoga for Pain Care, for back pain and for recovery after cancer treatment
- small group classes or individual therapy sessions for my personal caring attention
- Your capacity for self-reflection, feeling capable, content, and above all, for stillness will blossom. You will flourish!
- Registered Level 2 member of Yoga Australia, constantly learning more
vitalyoga studio address: 30 Gledden St Chifley, ACT
Ph: 02 62810335 E: firstname.lastname@example.org